Friday, April 08, 2005

Make Him a Saint! Quickly!

Make Him a Saint! Quickly!

This was the chant at the funeral for...

I was not going to say anything about this Pope. I was taught that it was disrespectful to speak ill of the dead. Many people hold him in high regard and will be hurt by what I will say. But the Pope rewarded Cardinal Bernard Law. He honored Cardinal law. He supported Cardinal law. And now this child molester by proxy, this monster of a human being is again rewarded, honored and supported by JPII's Cardinal crew while the mourners call for his papal benefactor to be made a Saint. He should be made the patron saint of child molesters for that is the role he chose to play in life.

Some say he was an isolated, elderly man who can not be held accountable for what he did to ensure that Cardinal Law never lost his power, prestige or paycheck. That is Bullshit. It comes after they have been singing his praises for a week for his strong, hands-on involvement right up to the end. He had no trouble keeping abreast on the gay marriage issue. He knew everything that was going on with Cardinal Law and he rewarded him for it.

It is said that the college of Cardinals, having been appointed almost entirely by the late John Paul II will reflect his views very closely. They have already begun by showing respect and admiration for Saint Bernard the arrogant fool, patron saint of avoiding responsibility. In doing so they have followed in the Pope's tradition of laughing at the people of Boston, the American judicial system, the Roman Catholic laity, every other compassionate human on the planet and most specifically and disgracefully, the victims of sexual abuse at the hands of priests.

I never though of myself as a hateful person but I guess religion is a great educator. It can even teach people who do not believe in it. I have been taught to hate. I hate John Paul the second. I hate Cardinal Law. I hate the college of Cardinals.

Goodbye JPII. I wish you were taking your flunkies with you. May whatever heaven you end up in turn me away at the gates when my turn comes.

4 Comments:

At Fri Apr 08, 02:08:00 PM 2005, Blogger Robert said...

How very un-PC!

Those guys are just honoring their tradition of refraining from normal sexual activity...rules are rules.

 
At Sat Apr 09, 12:14:00 AM 2005, Blogger Apesnake said...

I suppose that with the declining number of priests they can't be too picky or crack down on these creepy scum. That would also explain why they don't want homosexuality accepted by society. If gays don't stay in the closet they would have no need to hide in the priesthood and convents to avoid questions about why they are not yet married. I have seen more effeminate men in clerical collars and butchy women in habits on the news this last week than I would have ever imagined existed.

Now I have nothing against gays, lesbians, (I like lesbians!!) bisexuals, eunuchs, pre and post operative transsexual/gender/vestites with latex fetishes or what have you. Keep it consensual and don't bang on my walls and I am fine with it. But it always bugs me to see people railing against homosexuality when they are just so blatantly acting out in defense of their own latency. I don't think I have ever had one of those "missionaries" at my door who did not look like he was bursting out of the closet and got stuck halfway. I know that most people who are anti-homosexuality are not gay, just the really loud ones with energy and fashion sense.

Of course hate, even for collaborating Cardinals is a destructive emotion and I have been working over the last few hours to bring myself down to the level of seething disgust.

The Cardinals don't make it easy though. The fact that the mass they gave Cardinal Law to do was the one that most of them attended is like a one extra poke in the eye. Have you ever tried to have forgiving feelings toward someone who is poking you in the eye?

The only "leader" stupid enough to even hint at the truth that JP the Grrrrreat was less than God like was Clinton and he then back peddled so fast he could have done the tour de France in reverse.

 
At Sat Apr 09, 12:42:00 AM 2005, Blogger Robert said...

I’m laughing too hard to formulate a cogent response.

By the way, in the back ground, is a CSPAN panel of “bloggers” that is discussing whether or not “we” are journalists. Oh, and “Jeff Gannon” and “Wonkette” are panelists.

 
At Sat Apr 09, 02:45:00 AM 2005, Blogger Apesnake said...

If anyone calls me a "journalist" I will spit in their eye.

I prefer the term I read once in an old Asian fable about a monkey who referred to himself as "Great Sage, Equal of Heaven".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.