Saturday, June 11, 2005

June May be an Interesting Month in Iran

An Iranian group dedicated to regime change in Iran is giving the Islamic Republic an ultimatum (PDF). I do not know how much support the Iran of Tomorrow Movement or S.O.S. Iran have but I have heard that Iran has been experiencing unrest. Student protests, dissatisfaction with the lack of reforms and this years latest sham election, and now this. I figure if we do not see Iran in the M.S.M. news this month the movement will have fizzled but if June 16th comes and goes and the opposition are able to make good on their promises with public support then all bets are off. It may all come down to who the Army is loyal to.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 13, 09:50:00 AM 2005, Blogger Brad Warbiany said...

Apesnake,
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've also posted this to my readers and linked back to you. I wish them luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.