Friday, July 29, 2005

Hamas Diversifies

Hamas has decided to improve their image by holding mass weddings like the Moonies. (Because everyone loves those Moonies right?) The Grooms clutched copies of the Koran, the brides dressed in kevlar and each couples got a free hand-held, laser-guided wedding gift.

I understand that Hamas also funds charities like daycare and summer camps where children get instruction and nurturing from caring professionals.



(Warner Bros. can take a joke right? I am not going to get sued am I? Why am I more worried about lawyers than Hamas?)

4 Comments:

At Fri Jul 29, 04:36:00 PM 2005, Blogger Robert said...

Why am I more worried about lawyers than Hamas?

It stands to reason and is not unlike the fact that I’m more worried about marriage than lawyers!

 
At Fri Jul 29, 05:50:00 PM 2005, Blogger Apesnake said...

Imagine a marriage to a Hamas lawyer.

Suddenly I am reminded of an old cartoon of Yosemite Sam in a wedding dress and I shudder.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 09:50:00 AM 2005, Blogger T. F. Stern said...

Oger's got a picture posted on his site today, "twisted" of a nightmare at least as bad as you bothe have brought to mind. Go check it out, either a bad drug trip or worse, real.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 03:47:00 PM 2005, Blogger Apesnake said...

When I was a teenager I once went on a date with a girl who had a father who looked like that. It is a good I didn't go for a swim in that gene pool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.