Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Holidays (See Pat Robertson, I Met You Halfway)

Well I have calmed down a bit after watching Kofi piss on the entire civilized world. (Though not enough to regret a word of what I said in the last post. Maybe in a few decades, when he really is dead. (Nah!)

Well I am leaving my assistant/creation Lizard-Monkey in charge of my Blog while I celebrate the holidays with family and friends. I will be covertly continuing the war on Christmas by moving the more pagan ornaments like stars and holly further up the trees and stashing the wise men around the back when no none is looking. Bwhahahahaha!

Still it should be fun to slice up a bird and drink a bit too much wine and sing Carol's praises. I am not sure who Carol is but if she is worth singing about I have got to meet her.

Don't expect much from Lizard Monkey, I never did get around to wiring up his frontal cortex.

4 Comments:

At Wed Dec 21, 10:56:00 PM 2005, Blogger Robert said...

I hope you and yours have a “Merry Holiday”. Those of us in the bible-belt tend to over-indulge whenever we get the chance. As for me, the confluence of pagan tradition, the pseudo birthday of Christ and other assorted celebrations is all the excuse I need to enjoy myself…a lot.

 
At Fri Dec 23, 02:50:00 PM 2005, Blogger Tara C. Smith said...

Have a good break!

 
At Sat Dec 24, 01:12:00 AM 2005, Blogger Apesnake said...

Over indulging is a year round tradition for me personally or 9 months of the year at least. I tell people that I am pregnant and expecting a case of beer and they usually don’t ask any questions after that. Around spring I decide that I am going to be healthy for the rest of my life or for 3 months, whichever comes first. It’s the circle of life.

Tara, I would like to wish you a Happy Festivus to you and your daughter and her pet frog (assuming the transition to civilization has been beneficial to its life span). I don’t know what to wish the wolf spiders but with 8 stockings apiece they should have a profitable holiday.

God and The Flying Spaghetti Monster bless us everyone.

 
At Sat Dec 24, 02:25:00 PM 2005, Blogger Robert said...

WWFSMD?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.