Monday, January 09, 2006

Ted Kennedy - Children's Author

Ted Kennedy has written a children's book that is told through the eyes of his dog Splash.

He named his dog Splash?!?! I guess Drive-drunk-and-leave-the-scene-and-forget-to-call-police-but remember-to-call-lawyer
was too long for the dog license.

Kennedy states:
"I am very excited about the opportunity to create a book for young readers and their families that will deepen their understanding of how our American government works," (emphasis mine)
This means that if it is going to be suitable for children it will have to be a complete work of fiction. I don't think many parents are going to want their kids to read stories about politicians selling their asses to lobbyists. (I bet it was text like the foregoing that kept me from accessing my own blog from the hotel kiosk over Christmas. That and all the F-words sometime back. Oh well.)

Has Kennedy really been bringing his dog to work? Between the anointing of oil and the dog hair that place must be disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.