Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Wazoo, I Tells Ya!

I do not want to give the impression that I don't like chemistry but I have tertiary carbo-cations coming out the wazoo!

Speaking of too much information, I was reading the directions on a package of Indian food pre-mixed spices and it said not to use if bloated or leaking. Isn't that getting kind of personal?

And speaking of bloated leaking wazoos, the election is coming to a close and soon we will have a horrid new government or a horrid old government. Gawd elp us.
What is really ironic is that if the Liberal Party looses government there will probably be a leadership conference so that they can judge the leader, Paul Martin and his performance, even though it is the Liberal Party that is the source of the corruption and incompetence. If I were big Paulie I would use any such leadership review to go down swinging at the low-brow, scheming low-life, thieving sneering party members who lost the election even after bringing unemployment to a thirty year low and actually started making sizable payments on the country's bloated debt. I hope our former Prime Minister, Laughing-Jean Chretien, is enjoying this while he contemptuously fingers his custom labeled golf ball collection and giggles.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 11, 06:47:00 PM 2006, Blogger lindsey said...

oh man, Indian food probably wins first place in the Hell On Your Bowels contest. Just the smell of it gives me acid reflux.

 
At Thu Jan 12, 08:17:00 AM 2006, Blogger Apesnake said...

Strangely enough, Indian food is one of the few things that does not bother my transit system. Back when I had acid reflux everyone told me that drinking orange juice is the worst thing you could do and yet I found that screwdrivers used to really calm my stomach. I think my physiology proves that I am from Bizarro world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.