Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Wish to Make a Complaint

Would you like to feel sick and full of rage? Here is some video of cops across south Florida intimidating someone who asks for a complaint form. I found it via Boing Boing and an update there shows that Sergeant Peter Schumanich, probably the scariest piece of work on the tape tried to get a court injunction to stop CBS4 from airing the video again.

So, are there guidance councilors out there watching for the most vicious little psychopathic thugs on the play ground and saying to themselves: "Yah know, south Florida could use people like him manning the reception desks at police stations. I think I will steer him in that direction"? Or did Schumanich just score high on the pushing-people-around portion of an aptitude test.

I wonder if he is now griping about the activist judge who refused to protect his right to privacy when harassing civilians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.