Thursday, April 06, 2006

All Good Things.

I will be leaving the Internet so to speak. I would like to say that I will be back some day but I don't want to make promises that I am unsure I can keep. Things come up and we learn that we have less control than we thought we did over the events of our lives. Sometimes we just need to take what comes.

I have enjoyed writing as Apesnake but I guess all good things must come to an end. Doors and windows and all that. To everyone who read and especially to those who commented. Thank you. Take care of yourselves.

I promise to do the same.

9 Comments:

At Thu Apr 06, 03:24:00 PM 2006, Blogger darcey said...

Have a good one - I've enjoyed reading you

 
At Thu Apr 06, 04:51:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Tara said...

Sorry to hear that--hope it's nothing bad. You'll be missed.

 
At Thu Apr 06, 10:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Apesnake said...

"hope it's nothing bad."

Nothing serious and nothing I can't make something positive out of.

Thanks all.

 
At Fri Apr 07, 06:11:00 PM 2006, Blogger Robert said...

I'll miss you, bro!

 
At Tue Apr 18, 04:54:00 PM 2006, Anonymous sunni said...

Best wishes to you and yours.

 
At Thu Apr 20, 10:07:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been out of web-commission since October and only recently have access, so that should explain my lack of commentary, but I will say that I have always enjoyed and appreciated your wit and wisdom. Please come back. someday.

I just hope Tom Cruise and Scientology don't have anything to do with this!!!

Since I have forgotten my password, I will sign on as anonymous, but this is really Alice.

 
At Mon May 17, 05:20:00 AM 2010, Anonymous chanel said...

I just hope Tom Cruise and Scientology don't have anything to do with this!!!

 
At Fri Jan 16, 06:26:00 AM 2015, Blogger randy said...

Hi, Nice site thanks for sharing. Would it be okay to contact you through your email? Please email me back.
Thanks!
Randy
randydavis387 gmail.com

 
At Thu Jan 26, 04:03:00 AM 2017, Blogger aashay verma said...

Thanks for such post.For Best WhatsApp Status just visit Best WhatsApp Status

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



 


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.